The Presidents Cup is a FENZ comptition, not a Mid-South competition. Each of the four fencing regions takes turns at hosting the event.
The Presidents Cup is a relatively recent competition. It was started in order to provide an opportunity for fencers to attend a second national-level open competition, in addition to Nationals. Presidents Cup is usually held around the beginning of the season, whereas Nationals is held at Labour Weekend.
The following trophies are awarded at the Presidents Cup competition:
- President's Cup Men's Foil
- President's Cup Women's Foil
- President's Cup Men's Epee
- President's Cup Women's Epee
- President's Cup Men's Sabre
- President's Cup Sportsmanship Trophy